MBN Solutions and Scotland Data Science & Technology Meetup Group are always delighted to get the opportunity to support and collaborate with other companies. We are very excited, once again, to announce we are media partners of the biggest European conference about ML, AI and Deep Learning applications: Machine Learning Prague 2018.
From 23rd to 25th of March
World experts from leading AI companies such as Google, Konica Minolta, Adobe or eBay among others, will bring outperforming solutions that you can learn through practical talks and hands on workshops.
Machine Learning Prague = 1,000 + attendees, 45 speakers, 9 workshops and 2 parties.
To view the conferences full agenda have a look here!
** Work Shop Tickets going fast!
There are limited tickets left to attend one of the 9 practical workshops. Don’t wait too long, last year all tickets sold out.
Some of our favorite talks and workshops:
- Sepp Hochreiter (Johannes University of Linz): The pioneer of Deep Learning and best known for inventing the long short term memory, the best speech and language processing performing techniques. He’ll show you all the applications of Deep Learning that are revolutionizing AI.
- Amit Srivastava (eBay): He leads the ShopBot and eBay Assistants initiatives. His team develops and integrates algorithms in areas such as computer vision, speech recognition, NLU or conversational dialog management to develop e-commerce chatbot shopping assistants. He will teach us how they leverage Big Data and Machine Learning to enable conversational commerce at eBay.
- Jacob Biamonte (Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology): Quantum
mechanics accelerate and improve certain machine learning tasks in ways that
classical computers cannot. There are already some promising results, but some
challenges remain. Jacob, quantum physicist and quantum computer scientist,
will show us the steps quantum enhanced machine learning can take to be born
out in practice.
- Big Data Science – Elucidation and Practice with Spark Algorithms: Despite Hadoop and Spark being Big Data Frameworks used to carry out common tasks, Spark is reported to work up to 100 times faster in certain circumstances. Learn by getting your hands on “Apache Spark how to scale to very Big Data Science”.
- Deep Learning for Music classification using Keras: Know how to use the Python Keras framework, on top of Tensorflow, to work on Convolutional Neural Networks plus concepts such as (batch-) normalization, training epochs, activation, loss, and others, for audio and music recognition tasks.
- Deep Learning for Text Processing: Get hands on experience with Neural Network models used in NLP to build word and character level models to use them for recognizing entities in texts.
Conference days – €240
Only workshops – €120
Conference + workshops – €350
Receive a 10% discount by using code: mbn18
(Please enter this in the coupon code section.)