MBN and Scotland Data Science & Technology Meetup Group are always delighted to get the opportunity to support and collaborate with other companies. For a second year we are proud to sponsor Big Data Technology Warsaw Summit 2018.
Big Data Tech Warsaw Summit 2018 – independent conference with purely technical talks in the field of Big Data analysis, scalability, storage and search.
More than 500 Big Data professionals will join its 4th edition
What to expect?
4 simultaneous sessions – a lot of interesting case studies - 3 workshops –roundtables session
THE CONFERENCE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
• Elephants in the cloud or how to become cloud ready - Krzysztof Adamski, GetInData
• Time Series Jobs Scheduling at Criteo with Cuttle - Guillaume Bort, Criteo
• Near Real-Time Fraud Detection in Telecommunication Industry - Burak Işıklı,Turkcell
• Deriving Actionable Insights from High Volume Media Streams - Jörn Kottmann, Sandstone; Peter Thygesen, Paqle A/S
• The Factorization Machines algorithm for building recommendation system - Paweł Łagodziński, SAS
• Cloud operations with streaming analytics using Apache NiFi and Apache Flink -Suneel Marthi, Amazon Web Services
• Design Patterns for Calculating User Profiles in Real Time - Igor Mazor, mobile.de
• Booking.com's way to scale ML across the business - Roman Studenikin, Booking.com
And many more: http://bigdatatechwarsaw.eu/agenda-2018/
FULL DAY WORKSHOPS – CHECK DETAILS:
• Introduction to Big Data Technologies - Piotr Krewski, GetInData
• Real-Time Stream Processing - Krzysztof Zarzycki, GetInData; Dawid Wysakowicz, GetInData
• Large scale text mining with Apache Spark - Rafał Prońko, YND; Tomasz Żukowski, GetInData
See all speakers here
Full agenda available here
Keep up to date with the latest news here -